When I worked in corporate, I'd always whine EFF IS IT ONLY TUESDAY? Now it seems there's not enough days in the week to get everything done! How do you superwomen do it?!
So needless to say, I couldn't get to everything from last week like the 10 Years of Trouble update, but some rather exciting things did happen:
- West Elm pinned my office on their Customer Favorites page. There were notable comments about my computer not being plugged in. I appreciate people who pay close attention to detail! Just to clarify that was just for pictures, but I'm slowly adapting the boyfriend's everything needs to be wireless mentality.
- And funny enough, DomaineHome.com thought so, too! They featured the office in their 10 Tips for Creating the Ultimate At-Home Office, noting how wireless devices create a clutter-free work zone. Couldn't agree more.
- I recently shared some snippets of my weekend trip to Dallas with the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Instagram. Sit tight, I have a full update coming soon and a special giveaway for you! It's a good one so be sure to follow me! You can find me at @upperlyneco.
- And if you're wondering how my 21-day soul detox is going, it's errr going. Already failing with the whole no social media after 10PM thing but there are some wins. Just a few days left until the 24th so wish me luck and good luck with yours, too!
- Oh last but certainly not least! I was commissioned by Southern Living Magazine (along with some of my biggest blog idols - Camille of Camille Styles, Jess Graves of The Love List, Chassity Evans of Look, Linger, Love and Southern Living's style editor Stephanie Granada..ahh!) to help define Southern Style. Check out 10 of New Orleans most stylish people here and look out for a little something in the fall fashion issue! More on those 10 incredible people here on Upperlyne soon.
Whatever you have on your plate this week, I hope you make it count!