Fall is the best season to get dressed, but it's also a dangerous one. My wallet's already been shaken up a bit and it's no where near pre-fall weather. So in efforts to keep my spending at bay, I've started to shop my own closet and create looks that I can keep on the back burner for future events. There's the quintessential neutrals and knits but also a fair amount of patterns. Organizing them nicely on a garment rack makes it look and feel like a new wardrobe and gets me pretty excited. Try this at home and let me know which items or trends from your closet are going to get some airplay!
From left to right:
1. ALC Hutton shoulder bag
2. H&M jewel sweater (similar style here)
2. Aryn K sweater (can't locate, love this one)
3. Vintage Marc Jacobs skirt
4. Nicholas Digital Print top (on sale!)
5. Zara leather jacket
6. Steven Alan Austen oxford shirt
7. Quitted short sleeve sweater
8. Billy Reid sweater
9. Forever 21 blush blazer
10. Zara trench (sold out, love this one)
To get the latest update on how I style these pieces be sure to subscribe via Bloglovin here.